The NADA Dealership Workforce Study analyzes compensation, retention and turnover, employee benefits, work schedules, and hours of operation in car and truck dealerships. Its purpose: to arm dealers with the data they need to recruit, hire, and retain top talent. The 2013 Study collected data from over 290,000 car and truck dealership payroll records.
How Do You Stack Up? Find out with the 2013 Dealership Workforce Study Industry Report and the Compensation and Tenure Search Tool.
Delivers data from the Dealership Workforce Study plus qualitative analyses and trends dealers should consider to better manage their workforce.
- Compensation, retention, and turnover for 60 car and truck dealership job positions
- Regional and national comparisons
- Employee benefits statistics—from medical, vacation, and retirement to who gets a company car
- Luxury and non-luxury brand comparisons
- Generational- and gender-based workforce trends
To purchase, sign in to NADAuniversity.com and visit the NADA U Store or call 800.557.6232
Price: $150.00 (complimentary to participants)
COMPENSATION AND TENURE SEARCH TOOL
This dynamic online resource provides access to the most detailed compensation and tenure data available.
Users can search the entire Dealership Workforce Study database—representing 680,000 payroll records from nearly 5,000 dealerships—to find answers to their individual questions. Want to know the total turnover for all service positions in neighboring states? Use the Compensation and Tenure Search Tool!
Compensation and Tenure Search Tool categories include:
- Report Type (compensation or tenure)
- Sales volume
- Geographic location (national, regional, state)
- Dealership department
- Job title
- Year (data available from both 2013 and 2012 Studies)
click to view larger
click to view larger
Access to the Compensation and Tenure Search Tool is good for one year from the date of purchase and includes up to five user accounts. To purchase, sign in to NADAuniversity.com and visit the NADA U Store or call 800.557.6232.